On Sunday 11 June we are having a "Show and Shine" display to enable enthusiasts to show off their finest machinery to all spectators and competitors.
The display will be located in a section of the carpark adjacent to the sprint track.
This event and all trophies have been kindly sponsored by Shannons Insurance and their information booth will be on site to answer all of your questions regarding insurance of your prized possessions.
Trophys will be awarded for the following categories:
Best Classic Sedan Pre 1966
Best Classic Sedan 1967 - 1986
Best Classic Sports Car Pre 1966
Best Classic Sports Car 1967 - 1986
Best Classic Commercial
Best Modified/Hot Rod
Best Classic Caravan
Best Club Attendance
Prizes, sponsored by Shannons Insurance, were presented to winners in eight categories – all decided by People’s Choice.
- Class 1 – Best Classic Sedan (pre-1967) – 1934 Chevrolet sedan (Mark Boyd)
- Class 2 – Best Classic Sedan (1968-1987) – 1974 Ford Falcon XB GT (Terry McBean)
- Class 3 – Best Classic Sports Car (pre-1967) – no entries
- Class 4 – Best Classic Sports Car (1968-1987) – 1975 Toyota Celica (Nathan Litzow)
- Class 5 – Best Vintage / Veteran – 1929 Dodge 6 ute (Steve Hood)
- Class 6 – Best Classic Commercial – 1973 Holden HQ panelvan (Barry & Diane Heit)
- Class 7 – Best Modified / Hot Rod – 1932 Ford (Mark Muller)
- Class 8 – Best Motorcycle – 2003 Harley-Davidson (Jeff Evans)
- Class 9 – Best Classic Caravan – no entries
- Class 10 – Best Modern – 2015 Ford Falcon XR8 (Peter Baldwin)